Twinscan Technical Support Engineer: System Qualification(Hightech) industrie Junior Noord-Brabant
Are you looking for a job on BSc level and do you feel yourself comfortable working a lot with Computers and Machines (testing, calibration, adjustment of high tech (sub)systems).
Junior or starters with demonstrable hands-on experience gained by BSc thesis, hobby or weekend job can also apply!
Our client is a Dutch high-tech company and the main supplier of machines for the semiconductor industry, in particular steppers and scanners, which are used in the manufacturering of chips.
For our cliënt we are looking for a:
Twinscan Technical Support Engineer: System Qualification
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Technical Bachelor/Master graduate in:
- Physics, Aerospace, Mathematics
- Preferably experience with trouble-shooting: analyzing a problem, finding a root-cause and determining a solution;
- Knowledge of quality improvement methods;
- Knowledge and experience with (technical) project management;
- Experience in problem analysis of products and processes;
- Takes initiative, goal oriented and flexible;
- Takes ownership and has a pro-active attitude;
- Is prepared to travel in order to solve (potential) problems in the field;
- Has analytical skills, works in a structured way and continues with the available information;
- Is service minded, good communicator/presenter;
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- Willing to travel 15% the time to costumor site; Working in a 2 shift schudele; 25.1% shift allowance; 8.33% holiday allowance;
- Support the output of the TwinScan machines and take the overall machine planning into consideration;
- First line analytical trouble shooting support for Volume Production within TwinScan Factory and for the Install organization;
- Analyzing overall system performance data to pinpoint the rootcause/corrective action;
- Have a detailed knowledge and overview of the status of all current volume machines that are produced including related technologies;
- Plan the analysis and solution of problems including consequences for Volume Production and field operation problems (recover sequence and/or PCS/Fishbone);
- Point out structural problems towards Process Improvement engineers to be solved structurally or to have a countermeasure put in place;
- Monitor the quality and timing of problems and their implementation, including technical realization.
- Work closely with other support departments, as well as with people from multiple layers in the organization, to secure effective problem analysis and continuity;
- Take the lead by executing plans, undertaking the right actions on time and take action even when all the variables cannot be accounted for;
- Able to be assertive in escalation meetings where multiple departments are involved;
- Focus on finding various solutions to one problem, able to perceive the problem in multiple ways and come up with out of the box ideas;
- Deliver quality work and respect delivery deadlines, even when multiple tasks have to be executed at the same time. Demonstrate a systematic, professional and calm approach when executing assignments;