Testing process engineerAutomotive Medior Noord-Brabant
The Engine Integration and Validation department works
on both early stages of development as well as late stage testing and validation on a system level. For this position we are
looking for a testing coordinator/architect specifically for the later stages of system development. You will be guiding
different teams in following processes
and monitoring status of the ongoing projects. Furthermore you will be actively looking for ways to optimize processes and tools in the organization.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- MSc degree in Automotive / Mechanical / Electrical engineering or equivalent
- Extensive knowledge of test case design and engineering (IREB certificate pre) and configuration
- Management skills
- Experience with coaching other engineers
- Experience on Six Sigma related processes is a pre
- o i.e. DMAIC, Design For Six Sigma, FMEA, Monte Carlo
- Knowledge of development process models like SPICE and ISO26262 is a pre
- Good English skills are mandatory and Dutch skills are a pre
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job at one of our leading clients
- A good salary, career opportunities and excellent fringe benefits
- Takeover by the client after a period of secondment and when functioning properly
- At Trinamics you get nice extras: discount on your health insurance and referral premiums, activities (for example football tournament, Christmas drinks etc.)
- Support PD engineers developing heavy duty diesel engines. Their focus is on system level calibration and validation according to automotive SPICE process.
- Coaching engineers on how to use the tools and processes (focus on test case engineering and design)
- Document processes of test case creation, requirement coverage and responsibilities
- Take initiative to constantly improve related tools and processes
- Monitor and drive engineers to follow processes before and during all project phases
- You are the connection for the system level testing groups within EI&V and the rest of the organization.