eCommerce is seen as one of the strategic initiatives within PACCAR Parts and is continuously evolving by adding new features. To improve time to market, an increase of testing capacity is required to support testing of new features as well as regression testing.
Do you want to be part of this great company? Then apply quickly!
- Prepare and execute functional tests, integration test and performance/load tests.
- Support the development team in implementing an integrated test approach.
- Implement this integrated test approach, where functional testing, integration testing and performance testing are part of, in both manual and automated test execution.
- Creating automated tests, including execution output validation.
- Advise the team in improving the way of (automated) testing.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- HBO skill level;
- Trained and proven experience in Agile projects (Agile, SCRUM);
- 6 years of working experience, minimum of 3 years in the area of testing;
- Speak and write fluent both Dutch and English;
- A real Team player;
- Good communicator;
- You are able to understand SQL, C#, HTML;
- Able to write small test projects in C#.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment.
- An appropriate salary based on your experience and education.
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
- Good secondary conditions such as a minimum of 25 holidays and 8,33% holiday allowance.
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally via Trinamics Academy.
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses and fun activities.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.