Test tools Software Engineer – Autonomous drivingMedior Noord-Brabant Automotive
Would you like to join a company who is active in the high-tech industry and work on high-end software in the Brainport region of Eindhoven? For our client I am looking for a Test tools Software Engineer – Autonomous driving.
About our client
Our client incorporates the European Advanced Research Lab and Corporate Development activities. The organization is a China-based technology company who is leading the way to become the “Digital Brain of Intelligent Driving” with core businesses in HAD mapping, high accuracy positioning and automotive-grade semiconductors for ADAS and autonomous driving.
The organization is market leader in navigation map, dynamic traffic information, navigation software development and state-of-the-art customized telematics solutions to both passenger and commercial vehicles.
Now, the client is ushering in the age of autonomous driving with a comprehensive technology development strategy and laying the foundation to become one of the most trustworthy autonomous driving solution providers in the world.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- EducationYou completed a BSc. or MSc. Computer Science or equivalentExperienceYou have a minimum of 7 years proven experience in software development (design, implementation and integration);
- You have advanced practical experience in (embedded) software development using modern C++ and Python is a must;
- You have practical experience in Linux and Python;
- You have advanced practical experience in working with Linux, both as development environment as well as execution platform;
- You have command of written and spoken English.PreferenceYou have extensive knowledge in efficient algorithms;
- You have extensive knowledge with (complex) SQL queries;
- You have extensive knowledge of Jenkins, Docker and/or Airflow.KeywordsC++, Python, AWS, Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes, Jira, Jenkins, Bitbucket/GIT, navigation, SQL, Linux.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- Relocation support (where applicable): Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
Within the ‘Test Tools’-project team you will be working on wide variety of test and validation tools which are required during data conversion tool development activities and during production. Besides developing, documenting and testing your own code, reviewing the work of colleagues and problem solving also belong to your responsibilities. You like to work as part of a self-organizing Scrum team.
Your core tasks will involve, but are not limited to:
You will develop and maintain test tooling;
You will perform peer code reviews;
You will perform developer tests on your own code;
You will create and update SW documentation.