Test Specialist Engine testing
The Engine Test Facilities and Support department is responsible for development of- and investment in- test rigs, measurement equipment, automation systems, test methodologies and data management. Provides Test- and testcell engineers with training and specific knowledge to support process quality and efficiëncy.
- Responsible for the design of electro/mechatronical content of testrigs and equipment, ensuring optimal quality, safety and efficiëncy.
- Support engine test groups with electrical- mechatronical expertise as part of a team of specialists.
- Align and improve existing measurement equipment, data analysis & reporting tools to comply with legislative requirements.
- Develop and improve data management, mining, analysis & reporting methodologies.
- Take active part in multidisciplinary project teams, including external companies.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Master degree or Bachelor with MSc level skills in electrical /mechatronical engineering.
- Detailed knowledge in the field of electrical systems, electrical design including testing, analysis and instrumentation systems.
- Detailed knowledge and hands-on experience with Matlab programming.
- At least 3 years of electrical/mechatronical application.
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously, agility in switching between issues.
- Problem solving and result driven, stresstolerant personality.
- Steep learning curve, resulting in fast build-up of expertise
- Structured and enthusiastic work approach combined with pleasure to actively participate in multidisciplinary teams involving complex systems.
- Proactive mindset and ability to work independently
- Good English skills are mandatory, preferably also German, combined with willingness to learn Dutch.
- NEN3140/9140 certicate, knowledge of EMC/EMI and experience in E-plan software are a pré.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment.
- An appropriate salary based on your experience and education.
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
- Good secondary conditions such as a minimum of 25 holidays and 8,33% holiday allowance.
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally via Trinamics Academy.
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses and fun activities.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.