For several tech companies in Eindhoven area, Trinamics is looking for Test Engineers.
Do you want to be part of the dynamic and innovating working environment and be crucial to further strengthen our manufacturing process?
As a test engineer you will accurately calibrate and qualify systems according to agreed specifications, quality standards and delivery times. Testing will be performed according to predefined procedures.
- Quality: perform calibration, adjustment, performance and system qualification tests on products and/or (sub) systems in accordance with established specifications. Recognize and report (structural) problems and give support in solving these problems when required.
- Production: ensure system progress by achieving an amount of tests guided by strict procedures within your shift conform planning and customer specification.
- New Products: contribute to the Pilot process and transition from pilot to volume production. Execute and improve procedures, processes, protocol etc.
- Teamwork: Able to work in a multi-cultural team with mutual respect within a high-tech environment. Contribute to the team by sharing your knowledge amongst your colleagues. Bring up improvement ideas and contribute to implement them when feasible and possible.
- Knowledge and skills: acquire sufficient knowledge of new and established products and processes, modifications, sub-modules and complete systems.
- Reporting: process and administrate information in SAP and reporting of the machine status in the machine logbook according to the Way Of Working.
- Communication: synchronize, plan and execute manual adjustments together with the Manual Technician. Inform First Line Technical Support in case of disturbances. Keep output/team leader informed in case of disturbance in progress. Inform MH in case of material ordering or returning. Etc.
- Safety: comply with the 5S and safety standard rules.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
Secondary Vocational Degree (MBO+ with 3-5 years’ work experience) Mechatronics, Electro mechanics, Software, VAPRO-C or Bachelor Degree (HBO) in Mechanics, Electronics or Mechatronics, Computer Science;
Preferably in a high-tech production environment, e.g. electronics, ICT hardware, aircraft construction, precision engineering or maintenance;
Excellent communication skills in English, we prefer candidates with also good communication skills in Dutch.
Interest in other technical and business processes.
Independent, enterprising, purposeful and flexible.
Service orientated and team worker.
Structured way of working.
Hands on skills.
Able/willing to work mainly with computers in a remote testing environment.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional,
An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident;
After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.