Proto Engineer HightechJunior Noord-Brabant (Hightech) industrie
For our client, a fast dynamic technical company delivering high value machines for the semi-conductor industry, we are looking for several Proto Engineers. You will be part of a team, where you will help develop and test new prototypes.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor / Master level – Technical, preferably into the direction of Mechanical, Mechatronics, Physics, Aerospace or Electrical Engineering
- Experience in a multi-disciplined work environment;
- Knowledge of measurement systems and/or testing system functionality
- Working with complex systems
- Besides that we are looking for people with a strong personality and who can put some humor in his or her job we expect:
- Enthusiasm, flexibility and capable to communicate on all levels;
- Proactive attitude
- Able to prioritize and a high degree of autonomy
- The power to defend your own opinion
- Desire to invest in personal development
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job with one of our prominent clients
- Good salary conditions, career opportunities and excellent benefits
- Conversion to the client after a period of secondment when performing to client satisfaction
- Our nice extras: discount on your health insurance premium, referral bonuses, other activities (e.g. soccer tournament, Christmas reception etc.)
- Visa sponsorship and application for 30% ruling
Within the department System Integration there are many possibilities to boost your career. the most important characterization in your personality is being interested in a broad way.
- You are going to be happy in this team and with your job if you like to:
- Work with all different kinds of technique and to put theory into practice;
- Work with different stakeholders from different departments, with different needs. That means that you have the possibility to build up your own network within ASML;
- (last but not least) Collaborate with our customers. It is not a must but if you like to travel around and to see the world there is a possibility to work (for a temporary time) in other countries.
You are responsible for
- Keeping the assigned machines in perfect state, i.e., hard and software, configuration up to date and well-functioning;
- Ensuring efficient and effective integration activities on the machines, by
- Escalate in case problems cannot be solved by yourself;
- Provide technical support to D&E engineers;
- Review and prepare test plans.
- Determining whether issues are related to new design or proto system and solve and report the issues;
- Ensuring safe working environment and work according 5S principles.
With these experiences and knowledge you are a very interesting employee for all different kinds of departments. This means that you have the possibility to grow further into the direction that you want and whenever you want.