Test Engineer High Tech
Do you want to work at one of the most leading high-tech companies in the Netherlands? Are you interested to (learn) work with complex and challenging lithography systems? Do you want to work as a test Engineer in the Eindhoven area? Continue reading!
As System performance engineer, you are responsible for calibrating and qualifying the Twinscan systems according to quality standards and agreed specifications, taking into account the delivery times. You are also responsible for testing the machines according to predefined procedures.
You will be responsible for your own system. There are many different testing stages in the supply chain. It will be your task to calibrate the system, focus on customer specifications and final testing before disassembly and shipping of the machines.
This job is a mix of hands on tasks and tasks from behind your computer. This job is challenging due to it's dynamic work activities. You are required to implement and test client specifics and therefore each day brings new challenges.
When a test fails, you will be responsible for the first troubleshooting or escalating to technical support departments.
- Production: Ensure the system's progress by passing a number of tests according to strict procedures and customer specification.
- New products: Contribute to the pilot process and the transition from pilot to volume production. Implementing and improving processes, procedures and protocol.
- Quality: Performing calibration, adjustment, performance and system qualification tests on our products and/or systems according to established specifications. Recognize and report (structural) problems and, where necessary, provide support in solving these problems.
Keywords for this vacancy are: Test Engineer, System performance Engineer, Troubleshooting, High-tech environment and Hands-on work activities.
Is this a suitable position for you? Please do not hesitate and apply directly. We will contact you as soon as possible and provide you with more information about the application procedure.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Technical studies with 3-5 years work experience, Mechatronics, Electronics, Software, VAPRO-C or Bachelor
- Bachelor Mechatronics, Mechanical, Electronics or comparable
- Between 0-2 years of work experience
- Hands on skills
- Strong communication skills
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- Salary of minimal €2700,- and €3100,- based on education and work experience
- Working in a 5-shift system (+30% shift allowance on top of your salary)
- Mobile phone and laptop provided by company
- Good secondary conditions such as a minimum of 25 holidays and 8,33% holiday allowance.
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses and fun activities.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.