Test Engineer (Electronics/Mechanical/Mechatronics)Starter Noord-Brabant (Hightech) industrie
Do you have technical educational background and experience with testing and troubleshooting? Are you able to work independently, as well as in collaboration with other teams? Are you open to work in shifts? Then we are looking for you. For our client, we are looking for starter/junior/medior engineers/technicians with affinity in electronics, mechanics or mechatronics.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- BSc in a technical fieldProven affinity with testing / assembling and troubleshooting is essential (for example during internships or thesis)Hands-on experience in a high-tech production or customer service environment, e.g. electronics, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, aerospace engineering, is preferred.Analytical: good at solving problems;Able to work alone, including night shifts;Fluent in EnglishAble to write procedure comments and transfer documents in English;
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A competitive salary;
- Personal and professional development through courses;
- A nice working atmosphere;
- Nice benefits, such as discount on your health insurance and referal bonusses;
- You will be working in a multidisciplinary team.
Adjusting and testing our clients products and solving problems which may occur whilst maintaining the planned delivery times and quality.
Making suggestions for the improvement of products or production processes with respect to both existing and new products.
Laying down product, process and measuring data in protocols and databases.
Providing support when new products are introduced into the production process.
Identifiying and reporting expected bottlenecks and solving technical problems, if need be in cooperation with other disciplines.