Test Engineer AutomotiveAutomotive Junior
Are you a real automotive professional and do you have experience as a Test Engineer? You might want to make the next step in your career! The company you’re going to work for is a global player in development, production and service of light, medium and heavy vehicles.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor or Master level on Mechanical Engineering (Automotive, TCK, Electronics).
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with functional vehicle testing.
- Experienced and familiar with measurement technique.
- Have affinity/experience with Embedded Control Systems and CAN bus systems.
- Good communication skills.
- Experienced in the field of test data analysis and statistics.
- Structured working approach combined with pleasure to work in teams.
- Good English (or German) language skills are mandatory combined with willingness to learn Dutch.
- Having a truck driving license (license CE) would be a pre.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A competitive salary and secondary conditions
- Travel and holiday allowance
- A permanent contract after a successful period of secondment
- Possibility to follow relevant courses
Within the test department, you will be doing the following tasks;
Prepare, execute and analyze functional tests on vehicles and systems, based on internal test requests
Documentation and evaluation of testing results
Coordinate test set-up and test execution with DAF internal client
Develop corporate test standards for functional testing
Develop new test procedures
Active contribution to improvement of efficient testing and testing quality
Collaboration in project teams