Technology Lead Office 365 Communication(Hightech) industrie
Can you manage and transition operations of the collaboration solutions of Office 365 to our clients Office 365 Operations team for Workplace services? We are looking for an experienced Office 365 Technology Lead with a proven track record in this area and a particular focus on mainly Exchange, Skype for Business, Groups, Teams and Intune. Do you have the right set of skills? Than we would like to talk to you!
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- For this position we are looking for a candidate with the following technical experience:- 10 years+ experience, of which 5 to 7 years experience in this or comparable job
- - A strong focus and proven track record on Office 365 and IT Workplace services is a must;
- - Must have extensive knowledge of functional and technical setup of applications, databases systems, IT Infrastructure in a brought sense and be familiar with multiple operating systems;
- - Experience with ITIL Service Support and Service Delivery processes is a must;
- - Strong process management skills.On a more personal level it would be great if you are:
- - Analytical- Take and drive ownership- Show initiative, creativity anda problem solving attitude- Process focused in thinking and implementation- An influencer without power- Customer orientated- A good at planning and prioritizing- A good communicator (English)
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. A competitive salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment, you can be contracted directly by our client. We can support you in making your relocation process as smooth as possible (if applicable). Trinamics is experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
You will be the technology leader who understands the ecosystem whether those services are delivered On Premise, in a hybrid On Premise/Cloud or pure Cloud solution. You will set the direction for improving the global IT Workplace services for our client worldwide.
As Technology Lead Office 365 Communication, you are a member of the IT Workplace services organization. In this global role, you will have the opportunity to - together with our Service Provider for Office 365 - support all countries and regions by providing technical input, guidance and advice in support of the existing and future Office 365 services to ensure that the services continue to meet our business objectives, maximizing service quality and ensuring that changes within Office 365 are implemented effectively. You will contribute directly to the attainment of the strategic deliverables of our client's internal customers and end users.
You represent the IT Workplace services organization for (a part of) the IT services portfolio towards the IT Competence Centers and the internal customers. Besides this your role includes:
- Analyze and align current and upcoming Office 365 technology solutions with business strategies and technical and functional fit;
- Provide subject matter expertise for the Office 365 Exchange, Skype for Business, Groups, Teams and Intune service in support of business projects, providing advice and guidance;
- Manage the process for onboarding to the Office 365 operations team for both process transition and functional transition;
- Collaborate with the other Technology Leads within the IT Workplace services organization;
- Provide backup activities for Office 365 workloads controlled by other Technology Leads;
- Collaborate with Enterprise and Solution Architects and other stakeholders to develop the service strategy and roadmap;
- Contribute to projects, service enhancements and new services;
- Validate and provide advice on issues and escalations related to the service performance;
- Work with local teams in the various countries to ensure delivery of the locally provided services is in alignment with the group;
- Act as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert with all stakeholders;
- Support outsourced services and partnership with suppliers that improve services as well as monitor and evaluate service, ensuring Service Level Agreements and processes are maintained and fully delivered to meet our client's needs.