Technical Writer(Hightech) industrie
For tech companies in Eindhoven area, Trinamics is looking for Technical Authors.
Do you want to be part of the dynamic and innovating working environment and be crucial to further strengthen our manufacturing process?
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Education and Experience
- Master or bachelor degree in a technical area and trained as a technical author.
- Proven work experience as a Technical Author.
- Experience in the use of CMS and XML authoring is preferred.
- Fluent in written English. Personal skills
- Broad technical and business knowledge.
- Good one-on-one communication skills.
- Focused on quality, continuous improvement.
- Team player.
- Affinity with installations and interconnections.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
- Convert input from engineers and/or development documentation into effective technical documentation for the companies' products according to the specifications and standards.
- Create and modify procedures for factory and service operations.
- Create and make changes to illustrations and convert illustrations to the required publishing format.
- Use documentation tools and apply the companies' style to the created or modified documents.
- Specify requirements concerning illustrations, technical input or user feedback.
- Signal problems with technical documentation and propose scenarios for solutions or escalate.
- Acts as a first point of contact on issues with documentation relating to the various projects and for handling incoming comments.