Technical Support Engineer High Tech IndustryJunior Noord-Brabant (Hightech) industrie
Are you challenged by providing quality solutions for technical disturbances on High Tech systems at our factory and during installation? And do you have hands-on experience and good analytical skills, complimented with a technical background? You better contact us today!
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- BSc. or MSc. in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Electronics or Physics; Hands-on experience in a technical production environment; Preferably experience with trouble-shooting: analyzing problem, finding root-cause and determining solution; Knowledge of quality improvement methods; Knowledge and experience with (technical) project management; Experience in problem analysis of products and processes.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
• Support: Support the output versus planning end2end. First line hands-on trouble shoot support for volume production within the Factory and third line support for the install organization;
• Machine technology: Have a detailed knowledge and overview of the status of all current volume machines that are actually produced including related technologies;
• Planning: Plan analyses and solution of problems including consequences for Volume Production and field operation problems (recover sequence and/or PCS/Fishbone);
• Problem Solving: Point out structural problems, analyze them and generate solutions, whenever necessary together with Production Engineering and/or Development & Engineering;
• KPI control: Monitor the quality and timing of problems and their implementation, including technical realization;
• Initiative: Takes the lead by executing plans, undertakes the right actions on time and takes action even when the chance of success is not totally clear;
• Creative: Focus on finding more solutions to one problem, is able to perceive the problem on multiple ways and is able to think out of the box;
• Multitasking: Delivers work with good quality and respects delivery deadlines, even when multiple tasks are executed at the same time. Demonstrates a systematic, professional and calm approach when executing several assignments.