Technical Support Engineer for hardware and softwareSoftware / IT Medior Noord-Brabant
Industrial engineering focuses on optimizing the introduction of new products and maintenance of existing products for the factory and the customers.
As an Industrial Engineer (IE) or Technical Support Engineer Hardware and Software you are the linking pin between the development organization and users of the products in the factory and the field. The industrial engineers specify operational requirements, co-design new products and introduce new products and processes. In these activities you stay connected to the users in the factory and the field and use their feedback to continuously improve.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
Education and experience
- Bachelor or Master Degree in industrialization, Information Technology, Electronics or other related studies.
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience as an industrial engineer, preferably in a high-tech environment;
- Affinity or experience with hardware (computer systems);
- Experience with writing and maintaining service procedures;
- Experience in interacting with stakeholders and translating their needs to requirements or improvements;
- Experience with the agile way of working;
- Experience with industrialization impact assessment and deliverables;
- Factory experience in installation and adjusting complex systems is preferred;
- Field experience in installation and servicing complex systems is preferred;
- Software engineering experience is preferred.
- You have excellent social and communication skills in English;
- You are able to work independently;
- You are a strong collaborator enabling your team to meet their goals;
- You are pro-active and reach out to all relevant stakeholders within and outside the department;
- You take ownership, challenge others and think out-of-the-box;
- You are willing to travel the field to meet the service engineers using your deliverables;
- You are analytical and can set priorities in your day-to-day activities.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment.
- An appropriate salary based on your experience and education.
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
- Good secondary conditions such as a minimum of 25 holidays and 8,33% holiday allowance.
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally via Trinamics Academy.
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses and fun activities.
- Een mooie baan bij één van onze toonaangevende opdrachtgevers.
- Een goed salaris, doorgroeimogelijkheden en uitstekende secundaire arbeidsvoorwaarden.
- Minimaal 25 vakantiedagen en 8,33% vakantietoeslag.
- Overname door de opdrachtgever na een periode van detachering en bij goed functioneren.
- Bij Trinamics krijg je leuke extra's: referral bonussen, korting op je zorgverzekering en activiteiten (voetbaltoernooi, kerstborrel etc.)
Role and responsibilities
In the product life cycle, the industrial engineer has the following responsibilities:
- Represent customer support and factory in the co-design phase to ensure that service and manufacturing requirements are included in the design;
- Take care of new product introduction towards the factory and field organization;
- Collect feedback from factory and field and propose structural improvements towards development team;
- Contribute and review technical documentation to define and describe the Industrialization impact;
- Define documentation, spare parts and tooling for the global service organization;
- Transfer knowledge from development to factory and local service organization;
- Analyze global product performance and define improvements.