Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Higher Technical College/Technical University Graduate (Mechanical/Mechatronics/Electronics/Physics)
- Hands-on experience in a technical production environment.
- Preferably experience with trouble-shooting: analyzing problem, finding root-cause and determining solution.
- Knowledge of quality improvement methods.
- Knowledge and experience with (technical) project management.
- Experience in problem analysis of products and processes.
- You have no problem taking initiative, are goal oriented and flexible
- You take ownership and have a pro-active attitude
- You are prepared to travel in order to solve problems in the field(max 10% travelling).
- You have analytical skills, work in a structured way and continues with present information.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- You are inolved in the production of one of the state of the art high tech machines
- You have the possibilty to get a perminent contract after a year
- A lot of growth opportunities once you gain experience
We provide quality solutions for technical disturbances to secure delivery performance of our Twinscan systems. We value mutual respect, teamwork, ownership, a proactive attitude and a continuous drive to improve. We are committed to all our customers and we are proud to strive for world class operations while having fun in our jobs.
Support: You’ll support the output versus planning end2end. First line hands-on trouble shoot support for volume production within Twinscan Factory and third line support for the install organization.
Machine technology: You have a detailed knowledge and overview of the status of all current volume machines that are actually produced including related technologies.
Planning: You are able to plan analyses and solution of problems including consequences for Volume Production and field operation problems (recover sequence and/or PCS/Fishbone).
Problem Solving: You can point out structural problems, analyze them and generate solutions, whenever necessary together with Production Engineering and/or Development & Engineering.
KPI control: You will monitor the quality and timing of problems and their implementation, including technical realization.
Knowledge transfer: You are hands on knowledge transfer to Volume Production. Actively seek for knowledge within Pilot production.
Cooperation: Work closely together with other support departments to secure effective problem analysis and continuity.
Initiative: You will take the lead by executing plans, undertake the right actions on time and take action even when the chance of success is not totally clear.
Creative: Focus on finding more solutions to one problem, you are able to perceive the problem on multiple ways and are able to think out of the box.
Multitasking: You will deliver work with good quality and respect delivery deadlines, even when multiple tasks are executed at the same time. Demonstrates a systematic, professional and calm approach when executing several assignments.