Technical Support Engineer (Factory Installation Support)
Do you feel a challenge in solving complex high tech problems and act as a trouble shooter? Our technical support engineer position might be your new job!
Support: Support the output of the TwinScan machines and take the overall machine planning into consideration. First line analytical trouble shooting support for Volume Production within TwinScan Factory and for the Install organization. Type of support: analyzing overall system performance data to pinpoint the rootcause/corrective action.
Machine technology: Have a detailed knowledge and overview of the status of all current volume machines that are produced including related technologies.
Planning: Plan the analysis and solution of problems including consequences for Volume Production and field operation problems (recover sequence and/or PCS/Fishbone).
Problem Solving: Point out structural problems towards Process Improvement engineers to be solved structurally or to have a countermeasure put in place.
KPI control: Monitor the quality and timing of problems and their implementation, including technical realization.
Cooperation: Work closely with other support departments, as well as with people from multiple layers in the organization, to secure effective problem analysis and continuity.
Initiative: Take the lead by executing plans, undertaking the right actions on time and take action even when all the variables cannot be accounted for. Able to be assertive in escalation meetings where multiple departments are involved.
Creative: Focus on finding various solutions to one problem, able to perceive the problem in multiple ways and come up with out of the box ideas.
Multitasking: Deliver quality work and respect delivery deadlines, even when multiple tasks have to be executed at the same time. Demonstrate a systematic, professional and calm approach when executing assignments.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
Technical Bachelor/Master graduate in:
experience with trouble-shooting: analyzing a problem, finding a root-cause and
determining a solution.
- Knowledge of quality improvement methods.
- Knowledge and experience with (technical) project management.
- Experience in problem analysis of products and processes.
- Takes initiative, goal oriented and flexible;
- Takes ownership and has a pro-active attitude;
- Is prepared to travel in order to solve (potential) problems in the field;
- Has analytical skills, works in a structured way and continues with the available information;
- Is service minded, good communicator/presenter.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
You are inolved in the production of one of the state of the art high tech machines
You have the possibilty to get a perminent contract after a year
A lot of growth opportunities once you gain experience
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.