Technical Supply Chain Engineer / NPI Engineer
Looking for the right career-move? Trinamics helps.
Technical Supply Chain Engineer / NPI Engineer (Bsc, MSc, Electronics , Mechanics or Electro-mechanics, Six Sigma Green or Black belt)
Within the development department, the engineer is the primary responsible to ensure parts quality from our suppliers. Using your in-depth technical knowledge, analytic thinking, political antenna and excellent people skills, you work closely with suppliers to build up an intimate knowledge of their IP and technological capabilities.
The main responsibilities are:
• Early supplier involvement in the D&E project to secure that technology expertise of our clients and supplier are merged in the best way.
• Ensure that not only parts quality, however, also manufacturability and serviceability aspects are covered in the design phase.
• Document the D&E project collaboration, including supplier & our clients responsibilities and roles via a Statement of Work (SoW).
• New product introduction (NPI) and supplier selection.
• Deliverables that secure parts quality from suppliers in our clients product generation process, such as:
- Acceptance of the design and/or specification of Complete & detailed parts qualification process
- Acceptance of qualified parts
- Process flow and Process failure mode effect analysis
- First article inspection
• Define and maintain supplier interface processes, such as:
- Issue resolution
- Qualification deviation
- Configuration management
- Factory disturbances
• Contribute to supplier development to improve operational excellence by driving execution of existing agreements, improvement actions, and participation in supplier audits. The engineer is part of the D&E project team and therefore, interfaces with project leaders, design engineers, architects, manufacturing & customer support engineers, logistics, procurement, etc.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
BSc or MSc degree in Electronics, Electro-mechanics.
Broad (at least 3-5 years) experience in high tech environment with a focus on supplier management or part quality or project management in engineering. Candidate must be trained and experienced with Quality systems and –methods, as well as Engineering towards production processes. Specialism in interconnects (cables, connectors, fibers).
We expect you to be a good communicator, team player, strong networker, self-starter, to take initiative, to be result oriented and to have the ability to switch between complex matters and high-level conclusions and fluent in Dutch and English.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.