Technical Supplier Engineer
Technical Supplier Engineer/ NPI Engineer
(Bsc./Msc. Electronics, Mechanics, Mechatronics or Physhics, NPI, suppliers)
As a Supplier Engineer you are the vital link for optimum engineering collaboration between ASML’s development teams and its supplier base. Using your in-depth technical knowledge, analytic thinking and excellent people skills, you’ll work closely with suppliers to build up an intimate knowledge of their IP and technological capabilities. By feeding that knowledge back into our development programs, you’ll enable ASML to make the right sourcing decisions.
- Early collaboration with suppliers in Development & Engineering projects to secure technology expertise of ASML and supplier are merged in the best way.
- New product introduction (NPI) and supplier selection.
- Execution of NPI deliverables like: manufacturing flows, failure mode effect analysis, test tools and product qualification, first article inspection & evaluation reports, supplier output control.
- Implementing supplier improvement actions in response to quality complaints and nonconforming products/ processes.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Electronics, Mechanics, Mechatronics or Physics.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a high-tech environment in the field of electromechanical / physics development & engineering or production engineering.
- Good interpersonal skills - social interaction, listening, discussion and communication.
- The drive, energy and initiative to achieve continuous improvement.
- Excellent negotiating and teambuilding skills.
- Ability to influence without power Fluency in English (spoken and written).
- Strong negotiation skills for interacting with other sectors and suppliers.
- Team player, still able to act independent.
- Result driven, planning and prioritizing.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
Would you like to add your technical knowledge to the Trinamics team by working for one of our clients? After a period of detachment and more than adequate functioning, a contract at our client certainly is a possibility. At Trinamics you can count on a fitting remuneration, room for further personal development and excellent terms of employment.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.