Technical Software Engineer (C++) - RotterdamMedior Zuid-Holland Software / IT
Software Engineer (C++) Technical Industry - Rotterdam - Our client is one of the most innovating and growing technical company in the Netherlands. Responsible for the most state of the art techniques in the direction of Software Engineering.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- You have a Bachelor, Master or PhD in a technical/scientific field
- C++ is, besides English, your native language
- It is an advantage if you have experience with CUDA, GPU, OpenGL, OpenCL, Python, C#, Matlab, Simulink, basically every other software language
- You have good understanding of design patterns and object orientation
- An analytical mindset, and want to keep developing yourself and the companies knowledge
- You are a team player (but can work independently as well)
- You are looking for a long(er) term job
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A competitive salary;
- Nice benefits such as discount on your health insurance and referral bonusses;
- Courses to develop yourself personally and professionaly;
- Yearly (sport) events with the whole Trinamics team
Our client is world leading in the field of simulation and development within the technical industry. They are located in the Netherlands, but work for clients worldwide. As a software engineer, you will be part of the development and growth of this company, but you will also develop yourself in a high tech software environment.