Technical Sales Engineer
Technical Sales Engineer
(Bachelor/Master physics (or related), new product introduction, quality, suppliers selection)
As a Supplier Engineer in the business line EUV D&E group Supplier Quality Engineering you will be operating in a fast paced and multidisciplinary development environment.
The SCE maintains and develops at an operational level the relation to the supplier with the purpose to create an optimal engineering collaboration between supplier and ASML. Using your personal skills, you will work closely together with the supplier & ASML development teams to optimize the effectiveness and efficiency of the product generation process, in alignment with the ASML project plan. The main goal of this cross-sector activity is to secure an excellent quality of parts delivered by our suppliers.
Within the D&E project the SCE is the primary responsible to ensure parts quality from our suppliers. Using your in-depth technical knowledge, analytic thinking, political antenna and excellent people skills, you work closely with suppliers to build up an intimate knowledge of their IP and technological capabilities.
The main responsibilities are:
- Early supplier involvement in the D&E project to secure that technology expertise of ASML and supplier are merged in the best way.
- Ensure that not only parts quality, however, also manufacturability and serviceability aspects are covered in the design phase.
- Document the D&E project collaboration, including supplier & ASML responsibilities and roles via a Statement of Work (SoW).
- New product introduction (NPI) and supplier selection.
- Deliverables that secure parts quality from suppliers in the ASML product generation process, such as:
- Acceptance of the design and/or specification o Complete & detailed parts qualification process
- Acceptance of qualified parts
- Process flow and Process failure mode effect analysis
- First article inspection
- Define and maintain supplier interface processes, such as:
- Issue resolution
- Qualification deviation
- Configuration management
- ASML factory disturbances
- Contribute to supplier development to improve operational excellence by driving execution of existing agreements, improvement actions, and participation in supplier audits. The SCE is part of the D&E project team and, therefore, interfaces with project leaders, design engineers, architects, manufacturing & customer support engineers, logistics, procurement, etc.
Context of the position
Within ASML, the sector BL EUV D&E is responsible for the planning, development, and delivery of integrated solutions that meet business requirements. This responsibility also includes the specification and trade-offs across sectors. The group Supplier Quality Engineering is responsible for the parts quality from our suppliers. The department supplies resources, means and methods and technology to ensure the part quality in all product phases.Depending on the supplier and project this position might require frequent travelling (multiple times per quarter). Direct reporting is done to the BL DE EUV Group Leader Supplier Quality Engineering.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor or Masters degree in physics (or opto-mechanical, mechatronics and related to physics)
- Broad (at least> 3 - 5 years) experience in high-tech industry with a focus on supplier management or parts quality or project management in engineering.
- Candidates witrh ASML experience in a role such as: Manuf. or Equipment engineering can also apply (with required education level + background)
- The following personal skills are crucial to a successful execution:
- Ability to initiate, influence and steer without formal authority.
- Strong networker with good negotiating and team building skills
- Strong communicator.
- Ability to switch between complex matters and high-level conclusions.
- Self-propelling, showing initiative and drive.
- Flexible, result driven and committed.
- Team player
- Process oriented
- Fluent in English
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.