Technical Project Manager/Integrator
For our client in Eindhoven, we are looking for a Technical Project Manager to synchronise the work over the different departments.
Our client is working on the validation and simulation of sensor applications, mainly used for ADAS in Automotive but also applicable in multiple domains such as agriculture, airborne (drones) and robotics.
Focussing on physics based sensor applications requires a sound interest in technology, since a lot of domains (physics, electronics, software development, applications) are relevant.
To learn about what we do and who does what, you initially will focus on internal projects involving scientists, s/w developers and testers. Later on you will be exposed to external projects involving engineering and moreover, external customers. In this role you are not expected to do some in-detail Gantt chart tracking for each and every activity, but it is needed you understand dependencies, can make rough time lines, and find ways to develop / maintain momentum in a project. Proactiveness is an important competence we seek: you will be needing to go around, and ask questions to get the answers you will need.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- It is important you have a sound interest in technology (physics, electronics, software development, applications) without feeling the need to grasp all in detail yourself; you should act as an integrator for activities.
- You are comfortable at dealing with customers, you are an easy communicator
- You keep your eyes open for process improvements to avoid future rework, to speed up development, etc.
- Preferred backgrounds: aerospace engineering, mechanical engineering, electronics, physics, technical software development.
- Minimum of 4 yrs of industrial experience
- Education: BSc or MSc level
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.