Technical Project Lead - IC Design(Hightech) industrie Medior Noord-Brabant
Are you looking for a new position as a Project Lead - IC Design in the smartest region in the world? Come check our latest vacancy in the Brainport region of the Netherlands.
For our client, a fast dynamic technical company delivering high-tech semiconductor, we are looking for a project leader with a technical background in IC Design. This could be your next position if you believe project management will be the next step in your career. We are also very happy to speak with you if you already have experience as a project lead.
Are you enthusiactic about leading technical projects on the right track? Do you have a background in IC Design? We are looking for you!
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Knowledgeable in hardware design: able to follow technical discussion, raise the right questions and assign the follow up actions accordingly
- Effective in communication: express the idea in clear and concise manner, tailor the information to fit the audience, deliver the information in a manner that motivate the team
- Proactive in fuzzy environment: able to progress amidst fuzzy and undefined situations, make compromise and build the scope and boundary to bring structure
- Follow-through to completion: stay driven in tracking the status of the project, sufficiently inform the stakeholders, keep the resources aware of the project status and what they need to do to, redirect the resources to overcome setbacks, escalate to the management when necessary
- BSc. Or MSc. Degree in Electronics Engineering or similar
- Experience in project management with in-depth technical knowledge / experience in IC Design (from the IC integration part until tape out)
- Excellent communication skills
- Business-minded and solution driven
- Self-driven: manage stakeholders to get results
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job with one of our prominent clients
- Good salary conditions, career opportunities and excellent benefits
- Conversion to the client after a period of secondment
- Our nice extras: discount on your health insurance, referral bonuses, other activities
- Visa sponsorship and application for 30% ruling
This position consists of the following responsibilities:
Manage multiple work-packages, ranging from IP development to sub-system and IC integration projects
Plan, monitor and control the project tracking system to timely capture and fulfill schedule, cost and deliverables
Lead cross-functional team to execute the agreed plan, facilitate negotiation and conflict resolutions across all levels
Report on the status of the baseline schedule and cost; proactively take actions to keep the project within the agreed baseline
Strengthen PMO by contributing to project management best practices and process improvement activities