Technical IT Lead – (IAAS and PAAS)Senior Noord-Brabant Software/IT
Would you like to work as a Technical IT Lead (IAAS & PAAS) in a highly complex environment? Then this might be the right vacancy for you!
Our client is active in the high-tech industry and creates machines that enable companies like Intel and TSMC to produce their microchips.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Education: Masters degree in Computer Science or equivalent. Preferably in Management Information SystemsYou have more than 3 years’ experience in VMware virtualization, Windows and Redhat operating systems and different databases environments linux, virtualization, storage automation
- You have experience with database structures, connectivity and Windows OS.
- You have experience with Public Cloud is a plus
- You have 6+ years professional experience with a focus on IAAS / PAAS & Storage
- You have a proven experience in developing, implementing and monitoring of I(P)AAS services
- You have a broad knowledge of design compliance and internal auditing programs
- You are able to summarize and communicate technical data to a non-technical audience
- You have experience in running IAAS / PAAS projectsYou are an excellent leader who is able to influence your team members
- You are an excellent team player in different management layers
- You are an entrepreneur
- You have excellent analytical and negotiation skills
- You are an excellent communicator with good presentation skills
- You are aware of the Dutch language, this is a big plus but not required
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment.
- A competitive salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
- After a period of secondment, you can be contracted directly by our client.
- We can support you in making your relocation process as smooth as possible (if applicable). Trinamics is experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
In the position of Technical IT Lead you will be responsible for safeguarding the IAAS / PAAS & storage infrastructure. Developing and maintaining the IAAS and PAAS infrastructure according the defined designs, procedures and policies will be some of your core activities.
In a fast changing environment you will be able to oversee the whole of the global IAAS and Paas infrastructure in its eco system. You must be able to build and maintain a positive working relationship with the peer groups in IT representing Infrastructure & Application Management and the other business lines who make use of the infrastructure.
In addition, you will establish controls and conduct service improvement projects and advise the service manager and/or senior management by identifying critical IAAS and PAAS issues and recommending service improvement solutions across our ISP/ESP’s. This is a role that finely combines operational, tactical and co-managerial responsibilities in one.
Some of the challenges that you will across include:
You will be the technical lead on IAAS / PAAS & Storages Services globally
You will be responsible for the coordination of changes, incidents and problems
You will give quality assurance w.r.t. incident solving, change preparation/execution and problem handling
You will identify and analyze trends in the daily operation and translate into improvement initiatives
You will translate decisions into practical guidelines, policies and implementation plans
You will actively participate as a consultant inside and outside your IAAS/PAAS service area
You will work with global IAAS and Paas team resources. To support availability and performance IAAS and PAAS
You will make sure the capacity of the IAAS and PAAS & Storage is always sufficient
You will report to management about the operational health of the IAAS and PAAS
You will discuss the IAAS and PAAS requirements in great level of detail with IT colleagues, vendors, suppliers and contractors to ensure that these requirements are met
You will validate design plans, quotes and orders proposed by vendors/contractors