Technical Application Manager
As a Technical Application Manager you will be working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges
and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that.
You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work
environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is
always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the
flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
Requirements and Design
-Identify and define technical application requirements and it’s ecosystem(s), including
-Disaster Recovery and Backup configuration of application / application data
-Fit for operations and serviceability
-Act as the linking pin between service providers and the IT Competence Centers / Application teams and advice in delivering projects and changes
-Draft, review and own high level technical design documents with optimal use of standard technology (catalog) components
-Design application integrations/interfaces and identify data streams (e.g. firewall rules)
-Ensure secure access to environments (end users and application management)
-Organize the delivery of the required solutions by
-Engage with external infrastructure service providers and internal infrastructure experts
-Ordering of (new/changed) infrastructure services and standard technology components through standard catalog
Maintain and Control
-Define and supervise technical application life-cycle roadmap and plan
-Architectural mapping of application components during application life cycle to infrastructure
-Optimizing life-cycles of individual applications and infrastructure components (whilst minimizing business impact)
-Control the technical application landscape by supervising (operations done by Service Providers):
-The installation, upgrade and maintenance of applications and its infrastructure
-Monitoring (end to end) and reporting (technical) of application performance, availability and capacity
-Application landscape security level (patching, security groups, firewall rules, SW security/vulnerabilities, hotfixes, etc.)
-Correct registration of application landscape components and their relationships within the CMDB
-Participate as 3rd level subject matter expert to identify and solve (high prio) incidents on application landscape (cross team) and advice on actions to be taken
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Sciences
- 5+ years of experience in the Technical Application Manager domain
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- A competitive annual salary: €70.000 - €110.000, based on your experience and education.
- Good secondary conditions such as 25 holidays, Flexible work hours and 8% holiday allowance;
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally;
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses;
- Nice yearly events with the Trinamics team.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.