Technical Application Manager
In the position of Technical Application Manager you will oversee the landscape of the various operational services and systems used within the Global Connected Services. You will interact with various people (external/internal) on operational and tactical level. You will be able to build bridges and translate the full width of the operational portfolio into tangible actions, prioritize them and make decisions in the process. You will have the proper skill level to advise project managers and Global Connected Services MT.
- Continuously monitor all developments that might affect processes or IT services and analyses possible effects.
- Translate business needs into a (functional / technical) specification, take into account all boundary conditions and expectations/demands of all relevant stakeholders.
- Determine the planning needed to realize the deliverables.
- Manage all activities needed to realize the deliverables and take or initiate appropriate corrective measures.
- Define and/or execute tests, make sure all relevant documentation, procedures, directives and/or instructions are available and / or all users are trained.
- Support the users and monitor the condition and/or performance of the assets/processes/methods one is responsible for and correct or improve after approval of all relevant stakeholders.
- Plan and coordinate the activities
- Monitor progress of the work and take appropriate actions within own level of authority or escalate to a higher level of authority if required.
- Reports to the Service Delivery Manager Global Connected Services EU
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- A bachelor's or graduate's degree in programming, computer engineering, computer science, or a related field.
- Broad working knowledge of computer networking, installation, and administration.
- Experience with IT Service Management and project management.
- Excellent technical skills.
- Expertise in troubleshooting viruses and other computer problems.
- The ability to remain up-to-date with the latest technology developments.
- Strong leadership, management, and customer service skills.
- Great analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- The ability to handle stressful situations.
- Fluent in English
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- A great job at one of our leading clients
- A good salary, career opportunities and excellent fringe benefits
- Takeover by the client after a period of secondment and when functioning properly
- At Trinamics you get nice extras: discount on your health insurance and referral premiums, activities (for example football tournament, Christmas drinks etc.)
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.