Technical Analyst Fuel/CO2 simulations
Do you have experience in reducing CO2 emissions of vehicles? And do you want to contribute to improving powertrains? Then apply immediately!
- Building and improving vehicle simulations models for broad range of advanced powertrain concepts, incl. model validation;
- Performing simulations and analyses on fuel economy/energy consumption, CO2 emissions on vehicle and total fleet level and driveability performance;
- Processing the analyses to conclusions and design recommendations including reporting on technical as well as management level;
- Defining and managing simulation plans on fuel economy & CO2 emissions;
- Aligning the activities and deliverables with Vehicle Definition, Vehicle Testing and Vehicle Engineering departments and in global context with other PACCAR divisions;
- Maintaining the domain knowledge by following the new technologies in the field of fuel economy, CO2 emissions and alternative powertrains;
- Improving the CAE capabilities by introducing and implementing new methods and processes at DAF and other PACCAR divisions;
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Master degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Automotive/Aerospace Engineering, Applied Physics;
- Proven affinity/experience with Automotive Technology, numerical simulations on powertrain and/or energy management;
- Knowledge and experience with Matlab / Simulink;
- Good analytic and organizing skills;
- Effective communication skills in the Dutch and English language;
- A customer oriented team player with a proactive and result driven workstyle;
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment.
- An appropriate salary based on your experience and education.
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
- Good secondary conditions such as a minimum of 25 holidays and 8,33% holiday allowance.
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally via Trinamics Academy.
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses and fun activities.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.