Techincal Sales ManagerMedior Zeeland (Hightech) industrie
Our client's core activity is the production of customized, turnkey compressor, dryer and nitrogen generator installations for the oil and gas industry around the world. Our customer designs, develops and builds all these packages according to customer requirements. Are you looking for a challenging position where technology is central? Do you have the sales characteristics where the interests of the customer always come first? Traveling both nationally and internationally is not an issue for you? Then you may be the technical sales manager we are looking for!
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- A completed HBO education is a must in the direction of electrical, mechanical or (chemical) process engineering related;
- You are skilled and able to work independently;
- You have experience in sales;
- You are driven, show initiative and have a sense of responsibility;
- Have good English communication skills Dutch is a nice to have;
- You are representative;
- You are a teamplayer.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A competitive salary with an additional 8,3% holiday allowance;
- Enough free days to recharge;
- Several courses to develop yourself as a professional;
- If needed, a company car so you are able to visit clients;
- Yearly activities with the Trinamics team;
- Discount on your health insurance;
- Referral bonusses.
Curious what you will be doing in this role? This job includes the following activities and responsibilities:
- Preparing technical offers;
- Preparing technical sales drawings;
- Ordering of compressors and membranes;
- Purchase compressors and nitrogen membranes;
- Make and evaluate clarifications;
- Make and evaluate the project summary list for transfer to the project department;
- Lead project transfer meetings;
- Co-contact person for sales team;
- Give seminars and trainings;
- Attend exhibitions;
- Make P&I diagrams and block schemes of components when necessary;
- Prepare outline drafts with the design department when necessary;
- Attend applicable meetings;
- Client visits for technical and commercial meetings.