System Preformance Engineer
As a system performance engineer you’ll test deep ultraviolet (DUV) lithography systems, after they are fully assembled in the cleanroom factories. A remarkable and unique environment to work in.
Do you like to work via following procedures, perform testing and value punctuality? Do you want to be part of the dynamic and innovating working environment and be crucial to further strengthen our manufacturing process? Then we are looking for you!
You will accurately calibrate and qualify the DUV systems according to agreed specifications, quality standards and delivery times by logging in to the machine via your laptop. You recognize and report (structural) problems and give support in solving these problems when required. Communication is key: identifying, informing and involving the relevant stakeholders is crucial to keep the process running.
department where you’ll get to work is called; the TwinScan factory (TF) and is
responsible for the production of wafer scanners, including planning and
logistics. As department we value mutual respect, teamwork, ownership, a
proactive attitude and a continuous drive to improve. We are committed to all
our customers and we are proud to strive for world class operations while
having fun in our jobs.
As a system performance engineer you’ll focus on:
- Quality: perform calibration, adjustment, performance and system qualification tests on the products and/or (sub) systems in accordance with established specifications. Recognize and report (structural) problems and give support in solving these problems when required;
- Production: ensure system progress by achieving an amount of tests guided by strict procedures within your shift conform planning and customer specification;
- New Products: contribute to the Pilot process and transition from pilot to volume production. Execute and improve procedures, processes, protocol etc;
- Teamwork: Able to work in a multi-cultural team with mutual respect within a high-tech environment. Contribute to the team by sharing your knowledge amongst your colleagues. Bring up improvement ideas and contribute to implement them when feasible and possible;
- Knowledge and skills: acquire sufficient knowledge of new and established products and processes, modifications, sub-modules and complete systems;
- Reporting: process and administrate information in SAP and reporting of the machine status in the machine logbook according to the Way Of Working;
- Communication: synchronize, plan and execute manual adjustments. Inform Technical Support in case of disturbances. Keep System Owner/Team Leader informed in case of disturbance in progress. Inform MH in case of material ordering or returning;
- Safety: comply with the safety standard rules.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Secondary Vocational Degree (MBO+ with 3-5 years’ work experience) Mechatronics, Electro mechanics, Software or VAPRO-C;
- Bachelor's Degree (HBO) in Mechanics, Electronics or Mechatronics, Computer Science;
- Preferred: experience in a high-tech production environment, e.g. electronics, ICT hardware, aircraft construction, precision engineering or maintenance
- Excellent communication skills in English, good communication skills in Dutch is a plus;
- Interest in other technical and business processes;
- Independent, enterprising, purposeful and flexible;
- Service orientated and team worker;
- Structured way of working;
- Able/willing to work mainly with computers in a remote testing environment.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment;
- An appropriate salary based on your experience and education;
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident;
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client;
- Good secondary conditions;
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally via Trinamics Academy;
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses and fun activities.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.