System Performance Engineer High Tech Industry
Are you challenged by providing quality solutions for technical disturbances on High Tech systems at our factory and during Installation? And do you have hands-on experience and good analytical skills, complimented with a technical background? You better contact us today!
As a System Performance Engineer you will accurately calibrate and qualify our High Tech systems according to agreed specifications, quality standards and delivery times. Testing will be performed according to predefined procedures.
• Quality: perform calibration, adjustment, performance and system qualification tests on our products and/or (sub) systems in accordance with established specifications. Recognize and report (structural) problems and give support in solving these problems when required;
• Production: ensure system progress by achieving an amount of tests guided by strict procedures within your shift conform planning and customer specification;
• New Products: contribute to the Pilot process and transition from pilot to volume production. Execute and improve procedures, processes, protocol etc.;
• Teamwork: Able to work in a multi-cultural team with mutual respect within a high-tech environment. Contribute to the team by sharing your knowledge amongst your colleagues. Bring up improvement ideas and contribute to implement them when feasible and possible;
• Knowledge and skills: acquire sufficient knowledge of new and established products and processes, modifications, sub-modules and complete systems;
• Reporting: process and administrate information in SAP and reporting of the machine status in the machine logbook according to the Way Of Working;
• Communication: synchronize, plan and execute manual adjustments. Inform Technical Support in case of disturbances.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
Bachelor Degree (HBO) in Mechanics, Electronics or Mechatronics, Computer Science;
Preferably experience in a high-tech production environment, e.g. electronics, ICT hardware, aircraft construction, precision engineering or maintenance;
Excellent communication skills in English;
Interest in other technical and business processes;
Independent, enterprising, purposeful and flexible;
Hands on skills;
Able/willing to work mainly with computers in a remote testing environment.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.