System Install Owner(Hightech) industrie Medior Noord-Brabant
Would you like to work for a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems and do you like to travel? As an International System Install Coordinator you will be responsible for the coördination of the installation of all types of DUV lithographic systems all over the world.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor background: >2 years of working experience;
- MSc. background: <3 years of working experience;
- Experience in project management, escalation management, progress reporting, dealing with customers, field operations;
- English professional proficiency spoken and written;
- Leading a team of highly educated Install-engineers (in shifts);
- Hands-on experience
- MS Project and MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint).
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
You will be coördinating the whole process of building chip machines in Veldhoven, as well as the installation process at the customer. For this job you will be abroad 50% of the time to oversee the installation of machines. With your strong communication-skills you will continu inform the different stakeholders inside and outside your own department.