System Install Engineer
|Vakgebied:||Machinebouw & Constructie|
Our client is world's leading machine builder for the semiconductor industry. The manufacture complex machines that are critical to the production of integrated circuits or chips. Although they mainly focus on manufacturing new machines, they also upgrade older types of machines.
We are looking for several candidates as System Install Engineers focused on testing the machines on location.
'To Install leading edge lithographic systems, at the customer site, within specifications, on time, with quality exceeding the customers’ expectations'.
You are focused on testing the machines on location
You can travel a lot for this function (70%) which makes the job very challenging!
Other activities will be;
- Perform source integration tests
- You may work together with the NXE scanner install team to align the EUV Plasma/Light from the source into the scanner;
- Transfer a fully tested and qualified source to the NXE scanner install team
- Perform administrative and coordination duties incl. reporting and technical escalations;
- Contribute to the improvement loop of the EUV platform and processes;
- Represent at the customer site in a professional way incl. cultural awareness;
- Qualification can take up to 6 weeks to complete;
- Expected to work inside the clean room, working with mechanical and electrical equipment.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- You are a experienced MBO (+5yr) or HBO starter (Mechatronics/Electronics/Physics preferred)
- Off course you have a high level of technical understanding and commitment to self learning;
- Being open minded, a real team player and be able to use your own initiative;
- Troubleshooting and solving system failures
- Drives to achieve high quality of work;
- Acknowledges the need to work safe at all times;
- Must speak/read/write English and love to travel
- Ability to work in flexible shift patterns in Veldhoven and at the customer site;
- Commitment to remain within the install department for at least 3 years.
- When you not working abroad, we expected that you assist the Factory operations with the assembly, integration, qualification and prepack of the source vessel.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- After a period of secondment and in the event of proper functioning, you will be permanently employed by them.
- At Trinamics you can expect a suitable salary, future perspective and excellent secondary employment conditions.
- There are also nice extras, such as a discount on health insurance and application premiums.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.