System Install Engineer(Hightech) industrie
This client is a leading high-tech company in lithography machinery. This company has a big world wide influence on chip manufacturing. It has customers all over the world and is a very innovative company involved in developing our devices of tomorrow.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Experienced MBO (+5yr) or Bachelor starter (Mechatronics/Electronics/Physics preferred)
- High level of technical understanding and commitment to self learning;
- Being open minded, team player and be able to use your own initiative (self-sufficient)
- Troubleshooting and solving system failures (Note : Utilizing your own system knowledge and engineering techniques including contacting support engineering when required);
- Drives to achieve high quality of work;
- Acknowledges the need to work safe at all times;
- Must speak/read/write English;
- Ability to work in flexible shift patterns in the Eindhoven area and at the customer site;
- Commitment to remain within the install department for at least 3 years.
- When not working abroad, the engineer is expected to assist Factory operations with the assembly, integration, qualification and prepack (= de-assembly + preparing for shipment) of the source vessel.
- Analytical thinker, flexible, stress resistant and structured;
- Able to work independent as well as in a team
- Good communication skills with focus on reporting, understanding, influencing and supporting
- An interest in other technical processes;
- Awareness of various cultural differences.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- Join the Trinamics team and use your expertise at one of our well known clients. After working via Trinamics for a set period you are converted to our client. At Trinamics you can expect a good salary, perspective and good conditions.
qualification of the source vessel at the customer site :
Perform source integration tests (calibrations and system qualification), resulting in stable EUV Plasma/Light;
Work together with the NXE scanner install team to align the EUV Plasma/Light from the source into the scanner;
Transfer a fully tested and qualified source to the NXE scanner install team (Note : Work in accordance with the installation sequence and installation procedures);
Perform administrative and coordination duties incl. reporting and technical escalations;
Contribute to the improvement loop of the EUV platform and processes;
Represent the company at the customer site in a professional way incl. cultural awareness;
Qualification can take up to 6 weeks to complete;
Expected to travel 60 - 75% of the time to customers worldwide;
Expected to work inside the clean room, working with mechanical and electrical equipment.