System Engineer(Hightech) industrie Medior Gelderland
Trinamics is looking for a system engineer, it doesn’t matter if you are freshly graduated or already have multiple years of experience. We have several open positions. What is important is that you can be described as an allrounder with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. As well as experience with designing and testing of low volume, sophisticated high-tech systems. The business is located in the Eindhoven region of the Netherlands and creates high-end machines which are delivered worldwide, to research institutions, healthcare and semiconductor companies. So are you looking for a challenging job at an employer where you provide input during the specification and design phase of new products and also be responsible for ensuring the quality of the systems through tests? Please read the details below!
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- · Bachelor or Academic degree in Physics, Mechanical, Electronics or Mechatronic engineering · Experience with designing and testing of low volume, sophisticated high-tech systems · Problem solving analytical skills, structured and accurate way of working and in general a proactive and independent person · Preferably experience with designing and testing of low volume, sophisticated high-tech systems · Good English communication skills and preferably Dutch as well · Experience and ability to communicate with different technical disciplines
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- · A great job with one of our prominent clients · Good salary conditions, career opportunities and excellent benefits · Honest advice about the possibilities for your career · Conversion to the client at the end of 2021
You will be part of an enthusiastic multi-disciplinary team and you will be responsible for the system designs for our high-end machines. You will be involved in multiple projects or activities in parallel, so a broad interest and focus is required. In these projects you have a large contribution to system performance, quality improvement and towards the introduction of new features. As a system engineer you're capable of overseeing the complete system, you will work in close co-operation with the R&D, electronics and software engineers. Besides R&D system integration activities you also support our production facility and service organization in case of escalations, and you will take part in discussions with our marketing department and application engineers. This means that it is important you have an eye for detail, are creative, accurate, analytical, independent and involved.
What you can expect to be doing
· Provide input during the specification and design phase of new products.
· Owner or contributor for crafting System Test Documents (including system planning, test description, test methods, number of tests)
· Owner or contributor of System Test Process for example FMEA and/or SRA tests
· Execute and report on system tests
· Take ownership for the safety (X-ray, electronics, mechanical) around the designated prototype setups. Take routine measurements of the X-ray emission levels and document the results.