Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics
- Experience with and/or knowledge of certification within the machinery
- Knowledge on risk analyses and standards
- Knowledge on standards into design and take care about de Pre\Final-Assessment with an 3e party
- Motivated to learn more about the aspects regarding certification and the influences on components within the system
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job at one of our leading clientsA good salary, career opportunities and excellent fringe benefits
- Takeover by the client after a period of secondment and when functioning properly
- At Trinamics you get nice extras: discount on your health insurance and referral premiums, activities (for example football tournament, Christmas drinks etc.)
As a System Certification Engineer you are responsible for certification process, as a member of the Electronic group. In this position you will represent high-tech projects and interact with multidisciplinary engineering teams.
• By design you help focusing on the translation of the used standards into new design;
• Interact with all disciplines within the organization (mechanical, electrical and software);
• Check on safety by Risk-Assessments;
• To support realization you translate the used standard to specification, doing risk analyses and check the standards that are used;
• Represent stand-ups and advice engineers;
• Translating standards into design procedures;
• Work on documentation needed for the final certification;
• Perform integration testing together with engineering teams or external partners;
• Perform verification measurements for qualification, screen PRE\Final-assessment on the used standards;
• Conduct EMC testing and align with stakeholders;
• Realize documentation for qualification.