Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Education · You completed a relevant BSc or MSc Experience
- As System Architect Customer Contact you have the following skills and experience: · You have Customer contact centers experience and the main (IT) challenges within this domain;
- You have experience in designing an IT landscape within such an environment taking into account architectural guidelines and system functionalities and limitations;
- You have practical understanding of relevant technologies
- You have experience in taking the lead in e2e solutioning within a complex project environment;
- You have more detailed knowledge about and (high level) design experience in applications running in a customer contact environment such as:
- Agent applications (Agent Desktop applications);
- Knowledge management applications;
- IVR and contact center solutions;
- Service apps; etc.
- You are used with the agile way of working and awareness of the different stakeholders and deliverables within such an environment;You will use architecture and design standards, tools and guidelines (such as Togaf, eTom/ Frameworx, UML);
- You will take ownership and delegate work where neededMindsetYou will be working together with different teams sometimes having different objectives or ‘rules of engagement’. In order to find the best solution you are able and not afraid to bring people together, challenge proposals, clearly communicate and think out of the box. As you will be working within a scaled agile framework (SAFE), next to having the required knowledge and skills of the agile way of working, we also expect you to be enthusiastic about this way of working. Our client is looking for a candidate who likes to contribute to the development and fine tuning of this way of working and is able to also explain and promote this way of working towards others inside and outside of the team.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- We are here to guide engineers in the maze of vacancies to obtain a position to be proud of. Proud because it is at a leading company, because the new position increases own influence or because it’s the best fitting position in terms of content. Mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and software are the technical pillars of Trinamics, but their application is diverse. Because we know our clients and candidates well, we quickly see where someone would fit best. Once we find a position we remain involved in the process. We do this by, among other things, offering training and development programs. We offer extra guidance and our social network to talents who leave their homes in another country to realize their ambitions here. In our eyes, it is the only logical way to keep developing our technical talents. Every technical company wants to move forward as quickly as possible, to be leading. For that you need the best technical people. However, in the current market, talent is scarce and not always easy to find. Progress is also what drives Trinamics. With every good performance, we set a new bar to surpass. And we do that time and time again. Relocation support (where applicable): Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
As a System architect, you will be working in an Agile environment at our client. You will help them define their new system architecture for their customer contact center. As the system architect you are able to translate your vision into a solid and futureproof solution, taking into account architectural principles and guidelines. You will not have to do this alone, you will work closely with the domain architect. To be successful in this position it helps if u are used to resolving conflicts, because you will communicate with a lot of different people from different departments. These departments all have their own interests, so you will moderate between parties.
The main task that you will work on will be defining the high level design for multiple solutions and systems in the area of ‘customer contact’. This not only covers all systems directly related to customer contact (for example Agent Desktop, Knowledge Management, Chatbot, Service App, Interactive Voice Response), but also includes the underlying application landscape providing functionality towards these applications.
The different Agile teams within the Agile Release Train will be able to define the low level solution based on your high level architecture. After they have defined the low level design they will eventually develop the required functionality. The System architect is also capable of challenging the functionality which is actually delivered by the agile teams within the ‘customer contact’ domain.