Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor, Master, PDEng, PhD degree in Computer Science, Embedded Systems or equivalent
- 2-5 years experience in a technical product development environment
- Knowledge about the software development process and tools
- Experience with C++, Java and Python
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job with one of our prominent clients
- Good salary conditions, career opportunities and excellent benefits
- Conversion to the client after a period of secondment when performing to client satisfaction
- Our nice extras: discount on your health insurance premium, referral bonuses, other activities (e.g. soccer tournament, Christmas reception etc.)
- Visa sponsorship and application for 30% ruling
As the machine is an extremely complex system, it is crucial that data is available with which system performance can be monitored and measured. The source team provides the mechanisms to do this in a controlled, structured way while keeping security and performance (data load) in mind.
As a software engineer you will work in a team reporting to your team lead. This team uses Agile/Scrum during development. You will have close collaboration with your architect and peers. To come to the right solutions, you are also required to discuss requirements with our stakeholders, for this you need to be pro-active and be able to find your way in the organization. Next to creating new functionality, the work consists of troubleshooting and refactoring existing software.
• Develop and maintain software in C++, Java and Python
• Perform Software Impact Analysis for proposed changes
• Write & update required documentation (design, test, etc.)
• Implement and test accepted changes