Supply Reallocation Program ManagerSenior Noord-Brabant (Hightech) industrie
Are you challenged by the management of strategic product transfers in the Supply Chain? Do you want to provide input for the strategy in 2020? Is change management a part of your DNA? And do you enjoy managing stakeholders at a higher and executive level with suppliers? Then this might be the job for you.
Supplier Network Management (SNM), a Supply Chain Management (SCM) department, represents the logistics and quality interface of our customer for its supply base and is responsible for the material availability for the factories. In today's complex Supply Chain, this is only possible by creating complete transparency in the chains and flexibility at suppliers.
Supply Chain Management (SCM) is a leading Supply Chain management organization that is responsible for the availability of material for the factories and customers. Our DNA contains customer focus, concurrent engineering, virtual integration plus the ability to thrive in a volatile market, accelerate the supply chain and deliver creative solutions.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- MSc in Supply Chain Management / Industrial Engineering / Business Administration5 - 10+ work experienceExperience in the technology industryExperience in reallocationExperience with Supply Chain Processes in the production environment (Supply Chain Improvements, Supplier Management, Customer Service, planning)Experience in project management in the high-tech industryExperience with logistics programsExperience with technical productsAmbitions to further develop within the organizationExcellent management and relationship management skillsConcept thinker on a strategic levelStrong analytical skillsPersuasion and negotiation skillsPragmatic and result drivenPro active attitude and driven by improvements
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- Are you coming to join the Trinamics team by deploying your technical expertise at one of our clients? At Trinamics you can expect a suitable salary, future prospects and excellent benefits. There are also nice extras, such as a discount on health insurance and application premiums.
The Supply Chain manager for product transfer leads functional teams who are responsible for a number of supply chain transfers within the Supply Chain. The focus is on securing the material needs of our customer. The team's activities include risk assessment, redesign of modules, and release of new suppliers and planning of phases / phases.
In addition, your daily duties include the following tasks:
- Material availability in all phases of the program ensures the right quality before and after shipment
- Set up a complete overview of the reduction / transfer, including decisions
- Good cooperation with interested A.O, D&E, Sourcing and factories
- Decides (SPB / SPFT) so that all interested parties are informed and activated
- Support in arranging sufficient FTE for the implementation of the program
- Analyze the supplier's past to eliminate demand and the transfer policy more strategic
- Try to proactively perform the risk analysis of the Supply Chain and to implement action plans to limit the risk
- Managing escalations to resolve bottlenecks in the Supply Chain and to prevent recurrence
- Identifies risks and keeps track of progress
- Plan and decide on minimizing safety stocks
- Set up a complete phasing-out product overview including (non) transfer and last-buy decisions as input for the program
- Manage and lead a multidisciplinary technical oriented team
- Good logistical input for completing negotiations with the sourcing team
- Manage and supervise the logistics and release activities
- Report KPIs on planning, risk reduction, budget and FTE use