Supplier Quality Professional - ElectronicsNoord-Brabant (Hightech) industrie Medior
Would you like to join a company who is active in the high-tech industry and work on high-end software in the Brainport region of Eindhoven? For our client I am looking for a Supplier Quality Professional - Electronics.
About our client
Our client creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. They provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- At least 3-5 years experience in high tech environment with a focus on supplier management or part quality or project management in engineering. Candidate must be trained and experienced with Quality systems and –methods (preferably Six Sigma Green or Black belt), as well as Engineering towards production processes for electronics (e.g. IPC600, IPC610, IPC620).EducationBachelor or Master degree in electronics or equivalentPersonal skillsThe following personal skills are crucial to a successful execution:-Ability to initiate, influence and steer without formal authority.
- -Strong networker with good negotiating and team building skills
- -Strong communicator.
- -Ability to switch between complex matters and high-level conclusions.
- -Self-propelling, showing initiative and drive.
- -Flexible, result driven and committed.
- -Team player
- -Process oriented
- -Fluent in Dutch and English
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- Relocation support (where applicable): Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
As a Supplier Quality Engineer (SQE) in the Electronics Department you will be operating in a fast paced and multidisciplinary development environment. The SQE maintains and develops at an operational level the relation to the supplier with the purpose to create an optimal engineering collaboration between supplier and client. Using your personal skills, you will work closely together with the supplier & the development teams to optimize the effectiveness and efficiency of the product generation process, in alignment with the project plan. The main goal of this cross-sector activity is to secure an excellent quality of parts delivered by our suppliers.
Within the D&E project the SQE is the primary responsible to ensure parts quality from our suppliers. Using your in-depth technical knowledge, analytic thinking, political antenna and excellent people skills, you work closely with suppliers to build up an intimate knowledge of their IP and technological capabilities.
The main responsibilities are:
-Early supplier involvement in the D&E project to secure that technology expertise of client and supplier are merged in the best way.
-Ensure that not only parts quality, but also manufacturability, testability and serviceability aspects are covered in the design phase.
-Document the D&E project collaboration, including supplier & client responsibilities and roles via a Statement of Work (SoW).
-New product introduction (NPI) and supplier selection.
-Deliverables that secure parts quality from suppliers in the client product generation process, such as:
-Acceptance of the design and/or specification
-Complete & detailed parts qualification process
-Acceptance of qualified parts
-Process flow and Process Failure Mode Effect Analysis
-First article inspection
-Define and maintain supplier interface processes, such as:
-ASML factory disturbances
-Contribute to supplier development to improve operational excellence by driving execution of existing agreements, improvement actions, and participation in supplier audits. The SQE is part of the D&E project team and, therefore, interfaces with project leaders, design engineers, architects, manufacturing & customer support engineers, logistics, procurement.