Supplier Quality Engineer(Hightech) industrie Starter Noord-Brabant
Are you challenged by managing the quality end to end process, in a small dedicated team? Managing to support customers, both in a structural way as on ad-hoc based requests, while setting up the Supply Chain processes in such a way, to be able to provide the needed parts in a cost effective way to the requester You’d better contact us today! We are looking for someone who is available for the coming three years in Eindhoven area, Netherlands.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- BSc of MSc in Logistics and/or Supply Chain or Business Economics is needed.
- Between 2 and 5 years relevant and proven experience.
- Project management skills are required.
- Excellent verbal and written professional communication in English.
- Overall looking for an enthusiastic, pro-active, hands on mentality team player.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- Relocation support (where applicable):
- Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation.
- Dutch language courses;
- A competitive salary;
- Holiday allowance every year;
- Courses for your own development.
In this role as a Supplier Engineer you are the direct link for optimum engineering collaboration between our development teams and our supplier base. Using your in-depth knowledge, analytic thinking and excellent people skills, you will work closely with suppliers to build up an profound knowledge of their capabilities. For example you will take the lead in supplier onboarding processes and act as the main interface between the project and suppliers. You will also contact for both internal and external stakeholders and you will take the lead in supplier development.