Supplier Intervention Manager
Are you challenged by a supply chain over 7 tiers deep? Are you thrilled by managing strategic product transfers or mitigating unexpected disruptions? Is change management part of you DNA? And do you enjoy managing stakeholders at senior and executive level? Then this might be the job for you.
The Sourcing & Supply Chain intervention manager leads cross functional project teams responsible for managing business critical changes in our client supply chain. This can be mitigating a disruption (e.g., caused by flooding, fire, pandemic, material scarcity) or implementing product transfers (e.g., in-, out- or second sourcing).
Focus is to secure our client material needs. Activities of the multidisciplinary team include solution design, risk assessment, product or process re-design, release of new suppliers, phase in/phase out planning and stakeholder alignment & communication.
The Sourcing & Supply Chain intervention manager is responsible for:
- Leading multidisciplinary technical orientated project team(s)
- Alignment with internal and external stakeholders
- Creating the oversight of initiatives, workstreams, people, time, and resources necessary to keep the teams moving forward
- Providing analysis and solution options to Steering Committee regarding high impact decisions
- Communicating initiatives, workstreams and process, and connecting the dots to resolve challenges
- Specifically for disruptions:
- Build and lead the daily operation of solution team
- Triage all incoming requests, determine priority and the proper course of action.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- MSc degree in (Industrial) Engineering, Supply Chain Management or Business Science.
- 8+ years relevant work experience in e.g.,:
- Proven experience in upstream bill of material supply crises management
- Project management In high tech, automotive, medical device, aerospace or process industry
- In-, out- or second sourcing and/or crises management
- Operational Management of Supply chain and/or manufacturing functions in one of the above mentioned industries
- A combination of above mentioned examples is preferred.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Conceptual thinker on strategic level
- Strong analytical skills
- Convincing / negotiation skills
- Pragmatic and result driven
- Pro-active attitude, drive for improvement
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.