Starter: Data Operations Officer
|Vakgebied:||Supply Chain / Logistics|
Do you like being a Master Data Operations Officer in a complex and dynamic business environment? Are you challenged by operating in a complex environment striving for the highest possible quality and the shortest possible lead time. If so, this might be the right opportunity for you!
This company strives to become ‘best-in-class’ in Operational Excellence. As a Master Data Operations Officer you are responsible for securing complete, correct and consistent material and Bill of Material (BOM) master data in the company's ERP system to enable company's global operational activities. This is pivotal for this company to achieve their mission.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Validate and execute Engineering Changes (EC) into company's ERP system according to Design & Engineering (D&E) guidelines, Configuration Management II principles, the company's Master Data Management Rules.
- Facilitate first time right introduction of Engineering Changes into the company's ERP system, by supporting and advising EC project team members.
- Supporting D&E project teams in Impact Assessment activities or by executing the Impact Assessment, based on CMII principles and the company's business rules.
- Sign-off for data quality in global EC process.
- Create and maintain correct worldwide material master and BOM master data in the ERP system worldwide.
- Define and maintain worldwide master data guidelines and work instructions for maintenance of material master and BoM master data.
- Execute master data changes based on data quality reports.
- Perform data cleansing activities
- Secure correct and on time pre-checks to support the worldwide MRP run schedule
Wat verwachten we van jou?
To help us tackle the challenges we face, you have:
• BSc of MSc degree Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, Information Technology or related fields.
• Excellent professional communication in English.
• Knowledge of (master) data management.
• MS office (Excel/Access/PowerPoint).
• SAP applications is pre.
• Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma is pre.
• Experience in Change Management / Configuration Management (CMII) is a pre.
• Experience in reporting is a pre.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Result driven.
- Good communication skills.
- Hands on mentality.
- Team player.
- Pro-active attitude, drive for improvement.
- Stress resistant.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment.
- An appropriate salary based on your experience and education.
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
- Good secondary conditions such as a minimum of 25 holidays and 8,33% holiday allowance.
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally via Trinamics Academy.
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses and fun activities.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.