Wat verwachten we van jou?
- BSc or MSc degree in a technical field.
- A minimum of 7 years experience in project management in a complex and technical environment is a key requirement
- Knowledge of semiconductor fabrication technologies
- Knowledge of optical telecommunications or optical Sensors (lidar, medical, structural monitoring)
- Desirable green/black belt or PMP certified.
- Strong analytical and creative thinking skills for effective decision-making
- Strong communication skills & able to present at different audiences at stakeholder levels both internally as well as customer-facing.
- Ability to plan strategically as well as execute on tactical day-to-day activities
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job at one of our leading clients
- A good salary, career opportunities and excellent fringe benefits
- Takeover by the client after a period of secondment and when functioning properly
- At Trinamics you get nice extras: discount on your health insurance and referral premiums, activities (for example football tournament, Christmas drinks etc.)
- Develop, define, and execute our most complex projects, managing them according to budget, time, and quality targets
- Coordinate and lead cross-functional teams
- Regularly review the project status with internal stakeholders.
- Identify risks and proactively tackle them raising awareness in the organization and bringing them quickly to successful closure.
- Be the 1st point of contact for issuing containment and Root cause analysis activities in case an RCA is required
- Actively manage relationships and communications with external stakeholders
- Mentor team members, nurturing them and facilitating effective cooperation.
- Support the commercial department in identifying additional opportunities to better serve our customers.