Sr. Software Engineer
Our cliënt's department Technology & Development (T&D) is responsible for the specification, design and integration of high tech/precision modules, professional products and capital intensive equipment. All this takes place under one roof. The high-tech production facility is equipped with state of the art machinery to produce any designed product. The Technology & Development department consists of a number of competence groups, such as Mechanics, Mechatronics, Electronics, Flow & Thermal, Software and Project management. In multi-disciplinary project teams they specify, design, develop and qualify the professional products for our customers. Our client sources, produces and supplies the qualified products to their customers.
Their mission is to develop and manufacture high tech modules and systems for their customers in high-end equipment. Technology & Development (T&D) is
responsible for development of these mechatronic modules and systems, for
production for one of the ETG factories. Embedded software is an increasing
importance for the systems that we develop. T&D plans to move SDEV into the
latest and greatest technologies for software development and engineering fully
connected to its system development process. Our cliënt has a vacancy for
a Group Lead Software Development, having skills and experience in the
following three fields:
- You manage and inspire a team of professionals with drive to improve, grow and explore new areas of expertise. The software development team is a mix of talented young professionals, in-depth experts, competence owners, and software architects
- You drive customer and competence projects to fulfill our software development roadmap, working closely with the other competence groups
- You are able to convince your customers of your technological choices and engage them in the software development activities and decisions
Wat verwachten we van jou?
We expect you to have professional leadership and management skills combined with a detailed eye for competence improvement. The competences of your group include:
- Software Architecture & Design
- Software Engineering
- Real-time & Embedded Software Development
- Machine Control Software
- Software Reliability
- Software Configuration Management
- Software Test, Integration & Release
- Software Planning &
You have the ambition to manage and coach your team of engineers to excel as a team in delivering quality software solutions. You have a keen eye for the latest technologies and a drive to use them in projects. Other important drivers:
- A master degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics Engineering
- At least five to ten years of experience in a leading position in a high-end multidisciplinary development environment
- You are a pro-active, analytical, creative person with a “can do” mentality
- Good communication skills verbal and written in English, Dutch is a pré
- Experience with requirements management, Agile development and reliability engineering
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.