(Sr) Software Engineer DDSSenior Noord-Brabant Automotive
Our client is a leading technology company focusing on applications for intelligent driving. Their core business are high definition mapping, highly precise positioning and semiconductors for ADAS and autonomous driving. Some of their products: navigation maps, dynamic traffic information, navigation software and more.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- A Bachelor or masters degree in Computer Science is preferred
- You have worked for 7 years or more in software development
- Must: Modern C++ knowledge and professional experience
- Must: Experience in development with RESTful & JSON
- Must: Experience with Python in combination with Flask & Open API
- Knowledge of Linux as execution and development platform
- NDS experience is a strong bonus
- Complex SQL experience is also a strong bonus
- Applied knowledge in one or more of these domains : Cloud computing, containers/virtualization, CI/CD, Microservices, High availability, Scalability, Distributed computing.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job with one of our prominent clients
- Good salary conditions, career opportunities and excellent benefits.
- Conversion to the client after a period of secondment when performing to client satisfaction
- Our nice extras: discount on your health insurance, Referral bonuses and nice activities (e.g. soccer tournament, Christmas reception etc.)
You will be designing and implementing cloud based microservices that provide customers with digital map data. In close cooperation with navigation data experts you will develop architecture and API’s.
You work on the development of services based on already
existing standardisation initiatives and also based on existing implementations. Your job includes quick
prototyping, development of service architecture and other related activities.
Regular contact with internal parties and clients will be required.
You will work in a small team initially that will launches the development of the services. Our client is working in a agile scrum environment.
- Design and development of cloud-based navigation- and spatial data services
- Development of Proof of Concept for various services
- Performing peer code reviews.
- Performing developer tests on your own code and writing automated tests.
- Creating and updating SW documentation.
(Cloud, digital map, Data, NDS, DDS, RESTful, JSON, English, Netherlands)