Sr Project CoordinatorLogistiek / Supply Chain Medior Noord-Brabant
Are you challenged by?
Managing the timely preparation of parts, modules and systems
Development and Optimization of supply chains for parts, modules and systems
Securing part and module availability for proto and pilot builds
Managing changes to product/module/part in PLM-context
Representing SCM in project-team
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- MSc in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or Supply Chain / Logistics.Experience
- MSc with work experience between 2-4 years
- Experience in planning, logistics processes and quality in a high-tech, low-volume environment, ramping-up new products is a pre
- Experience as a project engineer in a high-tech, low volume environment (e.g. Supply Chain Engineering, Production Engineering) is a pre
- Experience in process development and IT related automation of processes is a prePersonal skills
- Team worker, ability to influence and drive team
- Assertive team player, pro-active problem solver
- Analytical, structure and organizational skills
- Good social and communication skills
- Affinity with a technical environment
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A competitive salary based on your experience and education;
- Good secondary conditions such as 25 holidays, flexible work hours and 8% holiday allowance;
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally;
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses;
- Nice yearly events with the Trinamics team
Represent the supply chain in cross sector project team.
Determine the logistic consequences of proposed plan changes and related actions on project and program level.
Secure that logistic requirements are met in product design, supply chain developments and related quality performance, plan and report on the timely availability of TPD (Technical Product Documentation), completeness of Bill of Material and project critical path
Secure availability of accurate implementation plans for engineering changes and challenge the project on timing and supply chain impact. Monitor proper execution of this implementation plan.
Plan, co-ordinate and administrate the material flow for critical, non-volume materials (parts, proto’s, spares, tools & packaging) in co-operation with Procurement, Material Planning and Service Logistics.
Support PLM Project leaders in managing product critical path within the boundariesof the triple constraint (quality, timing, cost)
Drive the preparation of supply chain and report progress for new, revised and phase down parts. Define and execute PLM-projects to drive the preparation within the SCM-sector:
Drive commissioning of logistic processes (transport, packaging flows and field logistics activities) against minimum costs (both capital as operational expenditure)
Manage phase down of products in supply chain in cross sector product team