Sr / Lead Software Engineer ( C++ / Machine- / Motion Control)Software / IT Senior Noord-Brabant
We are looking for a Senior or Lead Software Engineer to join one of our clients. Do you feel comfortable in a multicultural, high-tech environment? Would you like to develop software in a multidisciplinary group of people (Mechatronics, Electronics, Mechanics and of course Software)? Than we might be looking for you! Our client makes the tools for a critical manufacturing step, defining the structures that form the electrical circuits on a chip. By delivering new functionalities, better performance and lower cost with each generation, chips have spawned new products and transformed industries. We are proud to be part of this progress. This is how we enable waves of innovation that help tackle the world’s toughest challenges.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- We are looking for a senior candidate (around 10 or more years of experience).
- The code base that our client uses is mainly based on C and C++, so we are looking for a candidate with broad experience in these languages. It helps if you also have some experience with Python or C#.
- The machines that you will get to develop software for have a lot of moving part at very high speed on a nanometer precision scale. So we are looking for you if you have experience with developing realtime software for moving part in a complex environment.
- Some different examples of this could be: you developed software for safety critical systems in the aerospace industry; you developed software for complex washing machines or you have developed machine control software.
- It is an advantages if you have experience with Agile software development, continuous integration and model driven design.For this position it is important that you feel comfortable communicating on different levels within the organization. On one hand you will coach your junior colleagues, on the other hand it could be your responsibility to give some pushback on an architectural decision of a senior colleague.
- Keeping the software of high quality is important to you. If you have ideas on how to improve the software (process) you are it comes naturally to you to bring them forward within the organization.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
As a senior / lead software engineer you will get the chance to have an impact on the worldwide semiconductor industry.
With your broad software experience you will get the chance to have a very diverse role within the software team. You will be responsible for the software architecture and implementation, but also for the testing, integration and partly maintenance of very complex machines. Within the team it is appreciated that you have a proactive attitude. For example you see it as a challenge to explore new tools and techniques to improve the software development process. Next to this we ask you to coach your junior colleagues in their development.
The size of the software team that you will join is between 10 and 20 people. Your colleagues are used to applying the Agile Scrum methodology on a daily basis in their work.