Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Master degree in (Technical) Computer Science or comparabl 5+ years’ experience in Embedded Software engineering (C++ or ADA)
- Additional experiences in one or more of the following domains are an advantage: mechatronic SW, machine learning and/or AI, electronics Assembly equipment and/or Test equipment
- Mechatronic or comparable education with serious interest and experience in writing SW are invited to react as well
- Ability to work in a cross functional team
- A team player with good analytical skills and hands-on mentality
- Willing to travel occasionally to our customers in the Far East
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- Challenging company culture. Your initiatives, feedback and ideas matter
- Innovative and international working environment developing fast and complex pick & place equipment
- A young and enthusiastic SW team working with modern SW technologies
- Career opportunities and extensive learning
- Business trips opportunities
- Contribute to the objected oriented SW design which is made with Visual paradigm and UML
- Developing software based on the E&A API’s
- Participate in document and code reviews