Wat verwachten we van jou?
- What skills and experience do we like you to have:
- A passion for programming and working with highly motivated individuals. You like to learn and share. You like exploring software technologies.
- University degree in physics, computer science and/or mathematics.
- 4+ years of experience in software design, large codebases and a proven record with delivering robust and successful software.
- Great technical communication skills
- Working knowledge of software architecture, modern software frameworks, open source software and UNIX
- High level of software craftsmanship in modern C++, python. You understand your OOP, your templates and you apply TDD and BDD techniques.
- A solid understanding real-time -and concurrent programming.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Background information / responsibilities
In this position you will be responsible for key parts of the software architecture and implementation of embedded and distributed applications for the Test and Simulation markets.
Developing embedded applications
Designing, architecting and implementing distributed control -and data-processing applications. Able to strike the optimal balance between re-purposing legacy software, using open-source and commercial packages and building new software components.
The client builds and delivers all software using agile teams and development methods. You should feel at ease with the open communication, high-paced and results-driven culture that comes with an agile environment.