Sr Embedded software engineerMedior (Hightech) industrie
This high-tech company is a manufacturer of solutions for our technology of tomorrow. They focus on more secure connection mainly. With their expertise in mixed signal electronics on a high performance level they contribute to innovation. Fields they operate in are automotive, identification, mobile industries, and in application areas such as consumer tech, wireless infrastructure, computing and so on. The R&D team is working on the complete integration, validation and design of the Automotive applications. They include amplifiers, radio applications, and other communication/radar systems. Do you want to contribute to the development and improvement of Hightech equipment? Read on and reply.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor or Master in a technical area, Like Computer Science
- Experience in Soft- and Hardware Engineering of +5 years
- Programming languages: C, Python and Bash
- Some experience in working cross-compilation toolchains for ARM
- You are experienced in Linux, Kernel software development (GNU tool)
- You have experience in software engineering (planning, requirements, life cycle, integration and testing)
- You are experienced with SCRUM way of working
- You are experienced in driving (remote) suppliers
- Communication in English (verbal /written) is excellent
- You are experienced in working in/with multi-cultural and multi-site teams.
- Electronics design knowledge helps you to solve problems on the intermediate level in HW-SW
- Experience in semiconductor/automotive company
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job with one of our prominent clients
- Good salary conditions, career opportunities and excellent benefits.
- Conversion to the client after a period of secondment when performing to client satisfaction
- Our nice extras: discount on your health insurance premium, Referral bonuses, other activities (e.g. soccer tournament, Christmas reception etc.)
Software development (Linux)
- compilation of source code making use of GNU
- tracing and debugging making use of GNU
- Iinvestigating issues via library dependencies
Kernel development (Linux)
- Devices need to be enabled and must be connected to the right drivers
- Issues need to be investigated is the device drivers code
- iIf needed drivers codes are profiled
Integration of software:
- Software is integrated for all systems to get tested
- Test requirements are gathered an the system is prepared for problem investigation
- Systems need to be modified if needed for test scenarios
- Repositories and system versions are maintained