Spotfire Data Engineer
During your work as a Spotfire Data Engineer, the core of your work will entail definition of usable representations and models of data in the form of dashboards. Also important in this role is you understand the UCD process which means recognize problems in a semi-conductor domain. You are able to translate user requirements into user needs and in addition you will help with the defining of the workflows, ofcourse in close collaboration with the product architects, customer service and development & engineering department.
· Design describing
· Deliver an holistic application ( Dashboards including R code, Unit Tests, Test Results
· Working in an Agile SW development environment
Wat verwachten we van jou?
· You are a really enthusiastic and flexible person
· You are a strong analytical and creative person
· You already have experience in working with Software development processes
· You already have experience with responsive design for applications desktop, laptop, product embedded monitors and data visualization
· You are an effective communicator
· You are willing to prove yourself in a company with Highly talented colleagues
· You are able to act fast
· You speak English fluently
· You are a pragmatically personality
· You are able to keep the high level overview
· You are a collaborative and positive teamplayer
· You finished a Bachelor or Master in Computer Science, mathematics or equivalent
· You have at least 2 years of experience in R programming and data visualization and dashboards
· You have affinity with testing the unit and system levels
· You are experienced in working with algorithm and optimization
· You already have experience in Spotfire, Tableau, QlickView
· It is a big plus if you are already experienced in Java Front End
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 040-4015200 and ask for Mark Simons.
Relocation support (where applicable):
Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
Voordelen van solliciteren via Trinamics
- Keuze uit meer dan 500+ technische vacatures.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Altijd een persoonlijke consultant voor ál jouw vragen.